have added in some details of spare KoS parts coming through the portal. With a splash of contrast paint into the resin (used as a glue in the case) to sort of give the idea of the model manifesting.
I think it works well, although I am at the point now where I dont know if I should do some more embellishments…
Well it finally arrived I have a much larger bottle of UV resin which means it’s time to see pink elephants…..
So I have added to the base for the water effect, which is just quicker using this stuff. And obviously first pass on the portal.
I do want to play around with some layering of the water and I have a few plans for the portal but that’s for another day.
Today we have fun with vines…lots and lots of vines to add some additional texture to the model 🙂
The next stage now is going to be a bit slow as I need to wait for some UV resin to turn up as I have some interesting ideas on using it 😀
Nice easy one today, just slapping some sepia everywhere. 1) to match my bases for rest of the army 2) I ran out of nuln oil….
So today was a quick job, basically adding some texture to the Fane with a liberal drybrushing.
I will be doing a wash as to help blend / mute the colours a little. Then its onto the details.
As we continue, I have managed to get some base coat onto this bad boy.
The challenge next is to build this up and start adding some details, although lots of drybrushing before that happens 😀
That and I have to wait for my UV resin order to turn up…