That is a mouth of a title…
So first raffle of the year, and it is a very very nice one as I have 2 prizes to give away.
A huge thanks to Jamie (@_hotrodthug) on twitter for doing the leg work for me and also to the authors that agreed to sign the artwork.
These include Nik Kyme, Gav Thorpe, John French and Ray Harrison. Which is absolutely fantastic 🙂
Here are the prints you can win, child is for scale and apparently is not also up for raffle (something to do with bad parenting 😉 )
This years aim is to hit the £18000 barrier and I am hoping we can achieve that.
For those who have never come across WAAC before;
In 2014 I lost my Mum to Cancer, the MacMillan Nurses were amazing in looking after my Mum but also my Dad and I wanted to give back to them. Thanks to everyones help we have been doing that ever since and as I have said we are well on our way to hit £18000 in those 4 years!!!
As always if you want to help with a donation, run an event, raffle some models please let me know 🙂
So do you want to win some lovely signed artwork? and help charity? of course you do now for the technical part..
- 1 Raffle ticket = £1 donation to https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/waac2018
- Multiple purchases are fine (MOAR tickets = MOAR chances) so feel free to give me all your monies 😉
- When you donate please ensure that you say Black Library in the comments
- Please make sure JustGiving have your email (you may need to log in) as I will need those emails to contact the winner. IF you don’t want them to have your email feel free to drop me a DM on social media.
- The draw closes on the 1st of May 2018.
- A draw will be made and the winner will get to pick a print. A second winner will receive the second print.
- I am not responsible for rules governing other countries, with regards raffles/gambling so you as individuals will need to take responsibility for those not me.
- Finally remember WAAC has a new meaning Wargamers All Against Cancer!
Draw has been done via Random.org (so helpful) and the 2 winners have been selected and have been contacted!! Congrats to Mt Hobart and Mr Hunt!