The generosity of strangers is an amazing thing really and WAAC has certainly started something that makes me incredibly proud of this hobby community!!
So a very nice young man called Jamie (aka @_hotrodthug on Twitter go follow him) has donated 2 Black Library prints (around the A3 size) which you can see below.
Now the hope is that these will become signed Black Library prints and it is something we are working on achieving (if there is someone in particular you would like to sign but them in our direction ;))
Anyway for those that have not come across WAAC before a quick catch up.
In 2014 I lost my Mum to Cancer, the MacMillan Nurses were amazing in looking after my Mum but also my Dad and I wanted to give back to them. So far in the 3 years we have run this we have raised over £16000!!!
So please if you want to help with a donation, run an event, raffle some models please let me know 🙂
- 1 Raffle ticket = £1 donation to https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/waac2017
- Multiple purchases are fine (MOAR tickets = MOAR chances) so feel free to give me all your monies 😉
- When you donate please ensure that you say HotRods Prints in the comments
- Please make sure JustGiving have your email (you may need to log in) as I will need those emails to contact the winner. IF you don’t want them to have your email feel free to drop me a DM on social media.
- The draw closes on the 23rd of October 2017 to allow us time to try to get these bad boys signed.
- The aim is for the first winner to get first pick of prints and the second winner gets whats left 🙂
- I am not responsible for rules governing other countries, with regards raffles/gambling so you as individuals will need to take responsibility for those not me.
- Finally remember WAAC has a new meaning Wargamers All Against Cancer!